Leave a comment? xD to my watchers^^This journal idea is from the sweet :iconAnneTheAdorkable:
She told me I should do this so I will!
Leave me a comment on this journal, and I shall.....
1) Tell you something I learned about you by looking at your DA page for 20 seconds
2) Tell you a color you remind me of
3) Tell you what element I think you belong to (fire, water, air etc)
4) Tell you want animal you remind me of
5) Ask you a question, and you must answer
6) Tell you something I like about you
7) Give you a nickname
8) Tell you what I'm watching right now
9) Tell you what flavor you remind me of
10) Tell you do this in your journal too if you haven't already (you don't have to upload this as a journal though^^)
I'm excited to see how this goes.
Thanks everyone for checking this out.
Hope you have a wonderful day.
Welcome to the HmongDeviants Group!
HmongDeviants is a diversity group on deviantART that strives to showcase the artworks of Hmong artists/deviants. This group will act as a network for Hmong artists here in deviantART and for displaying their artworks as well. Our other goal is to generate new interest in the Hmong community and hopefully become a place we can all look for inspiration! Everyone is welcome to join!
Only submit your works, don't steal others
Please submit all works to the appropriate folders
Don't submit to the Featured Folder. It will be manually added by Admin.
Please only submit your better artworks. More importantly, please DO NOT SPAM by submitting your entire gallery
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, feel free to note tsim or cho-zero.
To whom it may concern:
I was recently notified by a fellow deviant that a few Facebook pages and a website used my work here (superstarpanou.deviantart.com/…) and many other artist's work, mostly Hmong artists, without permission to make themselves profits out of tshirts.
I am quite positive the companies and businesses below are not authorized by law for use and therefore infringes the copyright owner's rights.
...and there are a few copies of the same business in multiple fb accounts.
I've done what I've can already to remove my art from all their websites, and I contacted tshoduabhmoob.com's hosting domain to have them remove their site, but I can't do more for the other artist's works. I'm hoping I could have HmongDeviants to notify the many Hmong artists we have in this group to stop these people from using our artwork without our permission.
|More Journal Entries|